Sunday, April 4, 2010

#1 - Vince Lee - The 10 Week Worship Leader - Glory, Glory In The Highest

Hey friends!!

It's lovely to see you guys again. I apologise for not updating this blog for a very long time. There are many stories to tell but hopefully I will manage to update you guys this summer! It's been a long year and eventful year. There are so many new things to learn and explore.

Interesting enough I must say, I have just recently completed my 10 Week Worship Leader Course. What's that, you may ask? Well course title asides, I learn how to play the guitar and worship lead. This course is one of the many courses offered in my church.
Holy Trinity Brompton is the home of Alpha International and Worship Central.

The embedded player below is one of the few songs that I have done. :) I will try to upload the other songs as well. Apologies again for the glitches in this song - I did this at 4 am in the morning, so I really have to keep the guitar and singing volume low. Hopefully, I will be able to produce better quality worship songs next time.

Well a few words to inspire your day. There are certain things in life we will never forget once we have learnt it. Playing the guitar is like cycling. Once you know how to cycle, you will not forget how to cycle for life. Perhaps if you have not been cycling for quite a while, you may struggle here and there, but eventually you will do fine.

Playing the guitar and singing is like doing a wheely on a bike. It is not easy. It takes a lot of practice and does not come easy.

Hope you people will continue to support and encourage me in what I am doing now! :)

Vince Lee - The 10 Week Worship Leader
#1: - Glory, Glory In The Highest
Singer & Guitarist: Vincent Lee
Original Composer & Singer: Al-Gordon , Worship Central UK.









Enjoy and have a great Easter!! God bless y'all

No comments: