Sunday, April 4, 2010

#2 - Vince Lee - The 10 Week Worship Leader - Holy Is The Lord

Hey beloved friends!!

I think I just discovered my new found hobby. You know when people say if you stop singing for a long time, you lose touch of singing. That applies to those who have vocal training but as for me I have not gone for any vocal training, and I think I should someday do so because if I don't I will lose the grip of singing.

Ooh and I somehow find that my voice sounded like some high school teen age singer. If I suck in helium, I will probably have one of the best chipmunk's vocals. Haha

Well here goes:

Vince Lee - The 10 Week Worship Leader
#2 - Holy Is The Lord
Singer & Guitarist - Vincent Lee
Original Composer & Singer - Chris Tomlin, Passion ::sixstepsrecords::









Well I hope you enjoy listening and be encouraged!! :)

Cheers Take care!!

Vincent

No comments: